I prepared a list for a 100 pts army, the closest format to DBA. Here it is:
- General (1 knight + 1 standard bearer + 1 monk): 5 pts
- Templar knights (6 knights): 26 pts - 4 painted, see here
- Crusader knights (6 knights): 20 pts - 2 painted, see here
- Turcopoles with bow (2 horsemen): 6 pts - 1 painted, see here
- Bedouins (2 horsemen): 6 pts
- Sergeants on foot (8 men): 16 pts - 4 painted, see here
- Sergeants with crossbows (4 men): 7 pts - 4 painted, no pictures
- Maronite archers (4 men): 10 pts
- Light infantry with bows (2 men): 4 pts
Here is my unit:
Not as impressive as the knights of course, but they will be highly valuable auxiliaries.
These figures come from the El Cid Andalusian infantry by Hät (set 8168). They are perfect as Maronites, but two poses are a bit short, hence:
The firing archer comes from the Italeri Saracen warriors (set 6010), He is rather close to the previous ones. The other one comes from the Strelets Anglo-Saxons before battle (M050). He would be perfect in my eye if he was equipped with a composite bow - let's say that he was compelled to use an occidental one :)
If I find a better mini for the fourth Maronite archer, the Saxon archer will downgrade to light infantry. Any suggestion ?