dimanche 25 décembre 2016

My 1/72 minis - what you will find in this blog

Hi !

You will find in this blog all the stuff related to one of my hobbies: collecting, painting and playing with 1/72 minis (or toy soldiers).

My favorite historical periods are ancient, medieval, and Napoleonic eras, and I also like Fantasy.

I don't paint a lot, but I will try to update this blog as often as possible. I will upload photos of my last minis, but from times to times, I will also add pictures of armies painted for a long time.

As a scribe, I also will count the minis painted every year. I intend to write a post on this subject for the beginning of 2017.

One of my other hobbies is playing (and listening to) music, so I also plan to paint musician minis. I would like to say "musician mini of the month", but I am not sure to paint that many of them :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire